Excedea is looking for a Consultant
Excedea is now looking to strengthen its team in Estonia with a Consultant
Once you get this role you will be:
- Carrying out market analyses, partners, clients, and M&A target searches.
- Compiling public funding applications in Estonian (Estonian grants) and English (EU grants).
In these projects you will be performing desktop research, expert and client interviews, compiling the reports (in PowerPoint, Word, Excel) and presenting the findings to the Excedea clients. You will work in a team but also independently.
You will feel like a great fit with Excedea family if you value:
- Original problems, which require creative professional solutions.
- Results-oriented and flexible working environment.
- Young quick-witted international team.
- Opportunity to learn from seasoned business development experts (your colleagues) and C-level executives (your clients).
- Company outings and trips to unexpected destinations reinforcing strong team spirit and growth mindset.
The ideal applicant has:
- Higher education.
- Strong command of English language. Other languages are a plus.
- Ideally experience in project management, consulting, marketing, finance, business development, or a similar field. However, fresh graduates are also welcome to apply.
For applying, please send a 1) cover letter 2) CV and 3) salary request to email@example.com.
The job advertisement will be active until September 5.
For further information, please call +372 682 6690 during office hours.