Excedea is looking for a Project Manager/Senior Associate
Excedea is now looking to strengthen its team in Estonia with a Project Manager/Senior Associate
Once you get this role you will be carrying out international growth projects like market analyses, partners, clients, and M&A target searches. In these projects you will be performing desktop research, expert and client interviews, compiling the reports (in PowerPoint, Word, Excel) and presenting the findings to the Excedea clients. You will work in a team but also independently.
You will be a great fit with Excedea family if you value:
- Original problems, which require creative professional solutions.
- Results-oriented working environment, flexible work time and remote working possibility.
- Young quick-witted international team.
- Opportunity to learn from seasoned business development experts (your colleagues) and C-level executives (your clients).
- Company outings and trips to unexpected destinations reinforcing strong team spirit and growth mindset.
The ideal applicant has:
- Higher education.
- Strong command of English. Other Central and Northern European languages are a plus.
- Ideally experience in project management, consulting, finance, business development, or a similar field. However, fresh graduates are also welcome to apply.
For applying, please send a 1) cover letter 2) CV and 3) salary request to email@example.com.
Read more about what Excedea believes in here, and check some additional perks here. For further information, please email Jana Tserkasina firstname.lastname@example.org or call +372 682 6690.