Innovasjonsprosjekt i næringslivet
Is your company investing in R&D to create a platform for growth in the near future? Or is your company looking for a way to reduce the financial risk in a high-risk R&D project? Would the result of your company’s innovation project be stronger if you collaborated with a partner? If yes, your company could be eligible to receive public funding in the latest call for proposals from Forskningsrådet. The Norwegian government is allocating 1,5BnNOK to stimulate innovation projects with strong business cases that also can contribute to reaching the UN sustainability goals.
How much money?
- Forskningsrådet is offering between 2,000,000 – 16,000,000 NOK for each project that reaches above the threshold for approval in the evaluation process. The funding rate is 25-80% of the total budget cost, depending on the design of the partnership for the project.
Which costs are eligible?
- The project budget needs to be designed in alignment with Gruppeunntaksforordningens art. 25 (3).
- The budget may consist of both direct costs (such as salaries, subcontracting, equipment, and material), as well as indirect costs (such as overhead).
What else is important to know?
- Your innovation project needs to be conducted in collaboration with a partner in order for the project to be eligible. The partner can be another Norwegian company from any industry or an R&D supplier (FoU-leverandør).
- The project plan needs to be delivered during a project time between 2-4 years and needs to be started latest in June 2021.
- This call for proposals is open for companies located in all parts of Norway and in all industries. However, certain themes have been selected to be prioritized and your company will have an advantage if your innovation project can impact any of the following sectors:
- industry and services
- enabling technologies
- food and bioresources.
Does your company want to compete to win funding from Innovasjonsprosjekt i næringslivet? Would your proposal to Innovasjonsprosjekt i næringslivet need a competitive edge to convince the evaluators? Excedea can give your company access to know-how, experience, and a validated communication model validated from +400 successful innovation funding projects in Europe since 2007. Excedea can also offer your company a high service level – we work for your company and we produce your proposal!
Contact us for a screening of your project scope – ”chance favors the prepared mind”.
Viktor Reppo, Partner, Excedea (viktor.reppo(at)excedea.com, +372 556 04 873) Henrik Dagmalm, Partner, Excedea Sweden (henrik.dagmalm(at)excedea.com, +46 70 988 66 67)